March 17-20, 2019 | Sheraton Hotel and Marina, San Diego
Join the conversation about the value Investment Recovery (IR) brings to your corporations’ bottom line. IR reinforces your company’s sustainability commitment to the community where you operate and to your investors. IR’s focus has always been on the people, planet, and profit through initiatives conducted by the department and its employees. This isn’t a new concept.
The Investment Recovery Association’s 7Rs are reinforced throughout the education offered during the 2019 Investment Recovery Association conference held in San Diego, California on March 17- 20. Our headquarters hotel is the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina. To secure your hotel room at our special rate of $195 S/D plus applicable taxes, before our contracted block expires, February 22, see Related Websites (to your left) or click here.
If you are asking, “What are the 7Rs?”, you should register today!
Safe travels to San Diego,
Jane Male, CAE
Executive Director | 816.561.5323
Important Items To Know:
- After registering, if you find you cannot attend, substitutions are allowed. Please contact Jane Male, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If three (3) or more attend from your company, use PROMO Code: Bring 3 to save $50 off registration
- Cancellations before February 22 receive a refund, less $100.
- There are no refunds after February 22.
- Dress for the conference is business casual.
- Pre-Registration is not required, but if you wait we see you in San Diego the fee increases!
EARLY BIRD TICKET: (Expires Jan. 31, 2019)
ONE DAY ONLY