The Investment Recovery Association Needs YOU!
(Please complete the form below)
The Investment Recovery Association Board of Directors needs you! Here is your chance to help lead the association dedicated to furthering the professionalism of the investment recovery profession. Board elections will be held at the annual business meeting during the Orlando, Florida Business Meeting, Wednesday, March 21, during lunch.
We are seeking the following investment recovery professionals and industry partners to serve in these leadership positions:
The benefits are many:
• 2018 Current Paid Member.
• Provide a brief description of why you would like to serve as a director in the form below.
• Attend the two (2) Board Meetings each year which are held with the annual conference and the other in the fall, and be willing to participate in special meetings (conference calls) of the Board of Directors if called by the President or by any four (4) directors.
• You agree to serve as a liaison to one of the five working committees of the Association.
• Support the President and the executive director and assess performance periodically; ensure effective organizational planning; ensure adequate resources; determine, monitor and strengthen the association’s programs and services; recruit and orient new board members and assess board performance.
• Adhere to the Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation with relation to management, general charge, and of the affairs, funds, and properties of the Association.
• Take action in matters of policies and procedures, as in your judgment will best promote the interests and welfare of the Investment Recovery Association.
By submitting this form you confirm you have the support of your upper management and you accept the responsibility, if elected, as a member of the Board of Directors for the Investment Recovery Association. Plan to attend the March 21 Business Meeting (11 am) at our Annual Conference to speak briefly to the membership.
Please include my name on the ballot.