Join the Conversation—March 18-21, 2018 in Orlando
Learn about the value Investment Recovery (IR) and how it brings to your corporation’s bottom line. IR reinforces your company’s sustainability commitment to the community where you operate and to your investors. IR’s focus has always been on the people, planet, and profit through initiatives conducted by the department and its employees. This isn’t new.
The Investment Recovery Association’s 7Rs are reinforced throughout the education offered during the 2018 Investment Recovery Association conference held in Orlando, Florida on March 18-21 at the Caribe Royale Orlando.
If you are not familiar with the 7Rs, that is reason enough to register today. This conference is the only educational conference planned by Investment Recovery professionals for Investment Recovery professionals. If you can only attend one conference, this is the conference you must attend.
The annual event with your company’s bottom-line in mind.
The conference begins early and continues until well after 6 p.m. each day while keeping attendees engaged with valuable education and professional speakers while providing attendees along the way with plenty of food, drink and valuable conversation with those who get what you do every day. The registration fee is nominal compared to the value you will return to the office with.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to use the 7Rs to manage your surplus and idle assets
• Plant remediation from beginner to advance skills
• How technology is being leveraged in IR departments
• Integrate communication tactics and learn how to incorporate Investment Recovery as part of your corporation’s vision
• Environmental implications IR professionals need to know
• Key negotiating skills from a world leader in negotiating programs
• How to manage your surplus assets from a variety of industry members using real-world examples
• Analysis and appraisal reports through hands-on interaction with expert instructors
• Leadership and interpersonal skills
• Visit with more than 50 vendors, in one location, to learn, meet potential vendors and understand the value of how a 3rd party can enhance your business
• Share your challenges or something new you have discovered with your fellow IR professionals