SERVE ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
APPLY TO BECOME A CANDIDATE
CALL TO SERVE:
The Investment Recovery Association Needs YOU!
The Investment Recovery Association Board of Directors needs you! Here is your chance to help lead the association dedicated to furthering the professionalism of the investment recovery profession.
Board elections are held at the annual business meeting.
We look for interested investment recovery professionals and industry partners to serve in these leadership positions:
- Member Company Director – Three-Year Terms
- Associate Director – Two-Year Term
The benefits are many
- A significant role in advancing your profession
- Access to up-to-date information about the challenges facing your profession
- Complimentary, annual conference registration
- The chance to exchange ideas and perspectives with other volunteer leaders
The leadership has identified a number of desired attributes that a candidate must agree to:
- Current Paid Member
- Provide a brief description of why you would like to serve as a director in the form below.
- Attend the Board Meeting each year which is held with the annual conference and be willing to participate in special meetings (conference calls) of the Board of Directors if called by the President or by any four (4) directors.
- You agree to serve as a liaison to one of the working committees of the Association.
- Support the President and the executive director and assess performance periodically; ensure effective organizational planning; ensure adequate resources; determine, monitor, and strengthen the association’s programs and services; recruit and orient new board members and assess board performance.
- Adhere to the Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation with relation to management, general charge, and of the affairs, funds, and properties of the Association.
- Take action in matters of policies and procedures, as in your judgment will best promote the interests and welfare of the Investment Recovery Association.
By submitting this form you confirm you have the support of your upper management and you accept the responsibility, if elected, as a member of the Board of Directors for the Investment Recovery Association. Plan to attend the next Business Meeting at our Annual Conference to speak briefly to the membership.
Please include my name on the ballot.