2022 Investment Recovery Association Conference & Trade Show
EXHIBIT & TABLE TOP SHOW GUIDE
Attendees include a “who’s who” of the largest organizations in North America
Other past attendees have included:
• Boeing Corporation
• Campbell Soup
• Cox Communications
• Florida P&L
• State of Georgia Administrative Services
• Mosaic Corporation
• Phillips 66
• Tennessee Valley Authority
• U.S. Postal Service
• Xcel Energy
• Plus, hundreds of representatives from the many companies that provide services for members.
Meet with customers and prospects face-to-face
The Investment Recovery Conference & Trade Show is typically attended by more than 75 major corporations with surplus asset challenges and opportunities. This is a great chance to meet with customers and prospects in a comfortable setting in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ
Hundreds of attendees, serious about Investment Recovery
The people that attend our 4-day investment recovery conference are serious about their business, and they’re looking for help…your help. On average, they are disposing of about $20 million a year in surplus and utilize more than $650,000 in outsourced services! *
• Their internal staffing has been reduced, yet their surplus has generally increased.
• This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with dozens of decision-makers.
* Source: CAPS Research Investment Recovery Benchmark Survey