Surplus asset identification is broader and more inclusive than most would consider. Surplus asset identification involves:
- Identifying the sources of information on existing and future surplus;
- Identifying the physical location of the surplus;
- Developing an inventory and cataloging protocol;
- Recording the cataloged data in a database to facilitate reuse or sale.
- One-of-a-kind education: Gain access to all content on the IRA’s exclusive Learning Center
- Industry pulse: Receive the IRA’s trade journal ASSET 2.0 for the latest trends, innovations, and association news
- Get certified: Elevate your professional status by accessing CMIR study materials and certification